Question #1: Your home is your…….what?
So, how do you answer that? Do you think, “my castle”? Maybe, out of reflex, with some hesitation? But, even that cliche’ should be addressed a bit more seriously. At best, your home should be a “safe” place or, better still, a place where you can hope to be fruitful, secure, joyous. “Where the heart is?” Yeah, maybe that too.
Question #2: If only my home was……what?
Paid off? Bigger? Smaller? In a different neighborhood? Out in the country? Some of that you can do something about. But, as life changes around you and you change too, you might find that you’re simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sometimes, “changing the road you’re on” means exactly that: changing the road you’re on.
- ARL Article: Housing Finance – What’s The Real Truth?
- ARL Article: Should You Buy A House Now?
- ARL Article: Renting vs. Owning
- ARL Article: The Coming Housing Shortage
~ Alternative Housing Solutions
- Building Your Own Home
- Alternative Model #1: Cruising
- Alternative Model #2: Living In A Yurt
- On the Grid or Off the Grid?
~ Country Life
- Country Living #1: Barn Building on a Budget
- Country Living #2: Endless Fencing & Gate Building
- Country Living #3: Small Engine Madness