“Today politicians and central bankers are sort of like some crews on recent sinking cruise ships. They are using their (extra) time (provided through quantitative easing) to steal the passenger lifeboats and safely get away while leaving the passengers to swim to shore or drown.” – Ron Holland.
ARL’s Top Posts
- Top Ten Handguns for Self-Defense – Part II – Semi-Automatic Pistols
- about ARL
- Self-Reliance Index
- Think – Have A Plan – Be Prepared
- Farming, Food & Living Well
- Family & Home
- Do It Yourself – DIY
- Going “Galt”: Is It Really Possible?
- Simplicity & Self-Reliance: In The Convergence Zone
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: The Original SUV
- Misc. Survival Guides
- Useful Lists
- Just For Fun
- Economics & Market Links
- Self-Reliance Links
- Words to the Wise: Useful Quotes
- Books, Movies & Music We Like
- How Rich Should I Get?
- Involuntary Simplicity: Not Just Another Reality Show
- Welcome to the “Flea Market Economy”
- Life In The “Pie Economy”