(in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) – a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
ARL’s Top Posts
- Top Ten Handguns for Self-Defense – Part II – Semi-Automatic Pistols
- about ARL
- Self-Reliance Index
- Think – Have A Plan – Be Prepared
- Farming, Food & Living Well
- Family & Home
- Do It Yourself – DIY
- Going “Galt”: Is It Really Possible?
- Simplicity & Self-Reliance: In The Convergence Zone
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: The Original SUV
- Misc. Survival Guides
- Useful Lists
- Just For Fun
- Economics & Market Links
- Self-Reliance Links
- Words to the Wise: Useful Quotes
- Books, Movies & Music We Like
- How Rich Should I Get?
- Involuntary Simplicity: Not Just Another Reality Show
- Welcome to the “Flea Market Economy”
- Life In The “Pie Economy”